- 08-Nov-2013 to 07-Jan-2014 (CST)
- Windsor, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Mold Maker Leader will be the go to technical expertise for this plastic injection molder. The position will focus on building plastic injection molds and repair. The successful candidates must have good leadership skills and thorough knowledge of the molding process. This is a key role that requires hands-on, results driven individuals who are able to perform in a fast environment.
To be considered for this position, the following is required (unless otherwise specified):
• Lead the construction of complex new molds
• Schedule work in order to meet due dates
• 7+ years of tool building experience for the plastic injection molding industry
• Hands on capabilities with all related equipment; mills, lathes, grinders, CNC, programming is a plus
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair molds correctly the first time for a long term solution
• Experienced leading other Mold Makers and hands on training
• Possess the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Set up and Start up experience
• Must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Responsible for all aspects of the mold manufacturing.
• Support Engineers, Apprentices and Manufacturers
• Ability to work on several complex projects at the same time
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings